17th January 2015, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?

Hello,

I am Dr. Garima Thakur.
I have done my BDS and then Master in Hospital administration from Icfai university Tripura.

my query is :

1. with this qualification is there any related PHD course available ?

2. Second, if not this, then to do PHD in Public Health , master degree through distance learning from which all universities are valid ?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  3. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  4. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  5. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS?
  6. Career scope of MBA in Pharmaceutical Management and MHA in Hospital Administration after completion of BDS?
  7. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Hospital Management? I have completed MSc in Hospital Administration
  9. How to make a career in Hospital Administration? I have completed BDS course
  10. Number of PG Dental Seats available in Bangalore under government quota for domicile students of Karnataka?
  11. What will be my subject for NET exam after completing master degree in Hospital Administration
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  13. What should I do to join MBA in Hospital Administration being a BDS student?
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  16. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  17. Can I continue my career in master of Hospital Administration after completion of BSc Nursing
  18. Any scope in education after doing graduation in Home Science?
15th March 2017, 01:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I am Dr. Garima Thakur.
I have done my BDS and then Master in Hospital administration from Icfai university Tripura.

my query is :

1. with this qualification is there any related PHD course available ?

2. Second, if not this, then to do PHD in Public Health , master degree through distance learning from which all universities are valid ?

You can pursue PhD in Healthcare & Hospital Management or PhD in Management after completion of Master in Hospital Administration course. Candidates who have obtained Master’s in Hospital Administration/Operations/Management/Public Health Policy or Master’s in Managerial Subject are eligible to pursue PhD in Healthcare & Hospital Management program. Candidates have to sit for an entrance examination and interview for taking admission. The course is available in the universities given below. To pursue PhD in Dentistry, you have to study MDS course. The above given are the PhD options for the candidate who has completed BDS and Master’s in Hospital Administration course.

ICRI - Official Website

Amity International Business School - Official Website
8th June 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?

I have done BDS and MDS in oral and maxillofacial surgery. I want to pursue PhD. Which subject will suit me and which all universities in india provide this as part time PhD student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?