21st January 2015, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant(Office) recruitment exam?

Sir/Madam,
Please send me the syllabus and last
10 years Question papers of Junior
Office Assistant Exam under Municipal Service Commission?
Regards,
Jayesh Mukherjee

Related Questions:
  1. Last 10 years question papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Junior Assistant recruitment exam?
  2. Last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission exam for Junior Assistant post?
  3. Last ten years papers of Junior assistant municipal service commission exam?
  4. Junior Assistant exam papers of Kolkata Municipal Service Commission -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Office Assistant recruitment exam? When this examination will be held? -- [New]
  6. How can I prepare to crack Kolkata Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. Examination date of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant recruitment exam? From where I will download admit card?
  8. APPSC Junior Accountants Category-IV exam model papers
  9. Previous year question papers for Accounts Assistant recruitment exam of Municipal Service Commission, West Bengal?
  10. Previous year question papers of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission exam?
  11. Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant sample question paper
  12. When is the municipal Service Commission Teacher Recruitment Exam?
  13. Syllabus and previous year papers of Kolkata municipal service commission exam?
  14. West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Accounts Assistant Question and Answers?
  15. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Schools in West Bengal through PSC? Which books to prepare for the Exam?
  16. Karnataka Public Service Commission History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Karnataka Public Service Commission- Hindi (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Maharashtra Municipal Service (Civil Department) questions and answers?
16th March 2017, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant(Office) recruitment exam?

Hi, I require the syllabus & last 10 years question paper for the examination of Data Assistant in Kolkata Municipal Corporation.
5th January 2019, 10:30 PM
ROBINRANA841@

Default Re: Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Municipal Service Commission Junior Assistant(Office) recruitment exam?

Sir please send me a last 5 year question every series hpsssb junior office assistant (it) my email id is[B] [email protected]
10th August 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR MUNICIPALITY ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE QN AND ANSWERS
3rd September 2019, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam please send me syllabus of municipal clark exam, and last 10 years question paper...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?