22nd January 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

I am a student of class 12th and i want study in abroad but my parents can't afford that much money i want to ask u tht wat exams should i appear in sn that i can get scholarships and admission in good colleges in abroad.please give me required information?

22nd January 2015, 09:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?

To get admission in UG courses in foreign universities, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to UG courses in foreign universities. TOEFL/ IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing sections. By scoring good marks in SAT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations, you can get admission in UG courses in foreign universities with scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
23rd January 2015, 10:14 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are no scholarship exams as such for studying abroad. Scholarships are given by the foreign institutes to the overseas students on various grounds as stated below.

- Outstanding performance in the field of academics or extra curricular.
- Extra ordinary performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.

Since your financial condition is not stable so you can opt for education loan. You can take education loan upto 20 lakhs for studying in abroad.
10th September 2016, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which books good to study for education in abroad ,i need tips for prepare . For education after 12th in abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?