22nd January 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?

Hello,
My daughter is studying in 10th.
She is very good in study...
She is always top in her academics
even in selection also.......but
she want to join Arts in H.S. instead of science
so, I want to know the scope if she opt Arts.

23rd January 2015, 09:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My daughter is studying in 10th.
She is very good in study...
She is always top in her academics
even in selection also.......but
she want to join Arts in H.S. instead of science
so, I want to know the scope if she opt Arts.
There is good scope available for Arts stream in both the Government and private sectors as well. If your daughter is interested in Arts stream then your daughter can apply for Arts stream in 11th standard. Here, I am providing you the scope for Arts stream.

Scope of Arts Stream:

-Arts stream student can find job opportunities in Art Studio, Advertising Agency or the Designing Industry.
-Arts stream candidates can also find career opportunity in the field of designing.
-You can appear in Civil Service Exam after completing graduation in Arts steam.
-You may also find job opportunity in Teaching Profession.

Courses After 12th Arts:

-Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
-Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
-Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
23rd January 2015, 01:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There is very good scope of Arts in India for emerging candidates. Many exciting career opportunities are available in Arts stream, career opportunities such as Social Service, Politics, Literature, Sociology, Human Psychology, Economics, Literature, History, Social Service, Mass Media, Journalism. Those who wants to make their career in any one of the above provided fields, must take Arts as main stream in 12th arts and Graduation too. After successful completion of Graduation in Arts stream, your daughter can find good job roles as Sociologist, Historian, Writer or Editor, Lecturer, Market Analyst, Counselor, Personal Executive, Social Worker, Media Personnel, Anthropologist, Economist.

The best Arts college for women (for your daughter) is "Lady Shri Ram College for Women".

>> Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Ph. No: 011-26434459
Address: Lajpat Nagar-IV, New Delhi, Delhi-110024
http://www.lsr.edu.in

>> St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
Ph. No: 022-22620662
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, New Marine Lines, Near Cama Hospital, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400001
http://xaviers.edu/main/

>> Christ University, Bangalore
Ph. No: 080-40129100
Address: Hosur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka-560029
http://www.christuniversity.in
30th January 2015, 10:23 AM
madamsai

There is a very good scope of arts in India for emerging candidates.
if your daughter is interested in arts stream.Now a days arts is being developed.And becoming a good scope in future.As their is lot of scope in going to the field of designing. Designing is the world of creating fashion.so i hope she will have a bright future in her life even if she opt arts group.
28th March 2015, 11:26 PM
baggu helper
Member+

After completion of 12th class with Arts, there are so many courses and diplomas just like I have listed below;

1. Diploma in Textile Designing

2. Diploma in Leather Technology

3. Diploma in Engineering

4. Diploma in Hotel Management

5. Diploma in medical Laboratory Technology
30th March 2015, 04:47 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello Sir,

Art is the subject that delight the candidates creativity.It has a lot of scope in today market.But the condition is that you must have knowledge of your field.

Below i am going to provide you some courses that you can opt after completing your secondary education with arts.

Bachelor of art.

Bachelor of commerce.

Bachelor of business and administrations.

Thank you.
4th August 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

iam doing study in NIOS bord so, i did not have science & maths so,what will affact with that so, for future will deficult or what so plz say the way.....
23rd February 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir ,
Sir Can I become an IPS officer, if i will take Arts in my next class 11th . And if ur ans is yes than how? Sir plz help me for my bright future.
5th March 2017, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of commerce for 10th class student to become an ips officer?
3rd September 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

After studying in arts can anyone get a job in bank
15th June 2021, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

After 10th in fashion designing which option are there?
17th June 2023, 09:35 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The Arts stream offers a wide range of career opportunities and academic pursuits for students who choose it after completing the 10th grade. While the specific scope may vary depending on factors such as country, region, and personal interests, here are some common career paths and fields of study associated with the Arts stream:

Humanities and Social Sciences: Students can pursue higher education in disciplines such as history, political science, sociology, psychology, anthropology, economics, and literature. These fields can lead to careers in research, academia, civil services, journalism, social work, and more.

Fine Arts: Students with a passion for visual arts, painting, sculpture, photography, or graphic design can explore careers in fields like advertising, media, publishing, animation, fashion, and interior design.

Performing Arts: Students interested in dance, music, theater, or film can pursue careers as performers, musicians, actors, directors, choreographers, or scriptwriters. They can work in the entertainment industry, theaters, production companies, or even start their own artistic ventures.

Language and Communication: Students with proficiency in languages, communication, or writing skills can consider careers in journalism, content writing, copywriting, translation, public relations, advertising, or corporate communications.

Law and Legal Studies: Arts students can also opt for a career in law. After completing a bachelor's degree in law, they can become lawyers, legal advisors, legal researchers, or pursue opportunities in the judiciary or corporate legal departments.

Education and Teaching: Arts students can choose to become educators, teachers, professors, or academic researchers, imparting knowledge and shaping future generations.
18th June 2023, 10:11 PM
Ar_pit

Students bent towards fine arts like music, languages, painting, sociology, journalism, communication etc can choose the arts courses after 10th.

Students can move on further to take up Bachelor's in education, literature, languages, mass media, communication, arts, design and more.
1st July 2023, 12:51 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

The scope of arts for a 10th-grade student can vary depending on their interests and goals. In general, studying arts can provide various benefits such as promoting creativity, critical thinking, and self-expression. Here are some potential avenues within the arts that a 10th-grade student might explore:

1. Visual Arts: This includes drawing, painting, sculpture, photography, and graphic design. Students can learn different techniques, develop their artistic style, and showcase their work through exhibitions or competitions.

2. Performing Arts: Opportunities in this area may include theater, dance, music, or even film and television. Students can join school productions, take classes, or participate in local/community performing arts groups.

3. Literature and Writing: Developing skills in creative writing, poetry, or storytelling can be pursued through academic classes, writing workshops, or joining literary clubs. Students can also explore journalism, content writing, or blogging.

4. Music: Learning to play a musical instrument, joining a school band or orchestra, or participating in vocal training are all avenues to explore music. Students can also compose their own music, join local music groups, or perform at school events.

5. Film and Media: This involves learning about filmmaking, video production, or animation. Students can experiment with creating short films, documentaries, or animations using digital tools and techniques.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?