25th January 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Next step after qualifying the written exam of CDS?

I am ABOUT TO COMPLETE THE DIPLOMA AND I am INTERESTED TO JOIN INDIAN MILITARY , Iam GOING TO WRITE THE CDS EXAM , AS Iam PREPARING FOR IT . WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP AFTER COMPLETION OF THE CDS EXAM

26th January 2015, 11:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Next step after qualifying the written exam of CDS?

The selection procedure of CDS examination consiats of four steps as explained below :-
1. Written Test
2. Interview/ Intelligence Test/ Personality Test
3. Document Verification
4. Medical Examination

--> Interview :-
Candidates who have qualified in Written test will be called for Interview round. This round consists of two stage selection process as stage-I and stage-II. Only those candidates who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II process. The details regarding stage-I and stage-II is mentioned below :-
a) Stage I comprises of Officers Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (P&DT). The candidates will be shortlisted based on combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
b) Stage II comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officers Tasks, Psychology Tests and the conference. These testes are conducted over 4 days.
The personality of candidate is assessed by three different assessors viz. the interviewing Officer (IO), Group Testing Officer (GTO) and the Psychologist.

--> Document Verification :-
Candidates who have qualified Interview round will be called for Document Verification.

--> Medical Examination :-
After Document Verification process, a candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers. If the candidate is declared fit by the medical board, then, he will be admitted in the CDS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?