26th January 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?

Sir I am a student of diploma mechanical. I love automobile engineering very much, but unfortunately I could not select diploma automobile as there are no collages suitable and no good teaching available. So I am eager to know that changing my branch in engineering to automobile is a good choice or a bad one, if I want to change what are the problems I am going to face please inform . Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  2. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  4. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  5. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  6. How can I choose automobile branch after completing diploma in mechanical?
  7. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  8. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  9. Can I apply for Diploma in Automobile or Aeronautical Engineering if passed diploma in Mechanical Engineering from MSBTE?
  10. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  11. Is it possible to do diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  12. How to study B.Tech Mechanical after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How to join engineering(Mechanical) and degree(Commerce) after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  14. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma course with Automobile Engineering
  16. Can I study automobile engineering after studying diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. List of government engineering colleges in Western Mumbai for Mechanical & Automobile engineering?
  18. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
5th September 2015, 07:59 PM
sai5733

Default Re: Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?

Re: Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy

I am giving the different between's the Automobile and Mechanical Engineering .

Mechanical Engineering:--------------

Mechanical Engineering is the branch of science considered to be evergreen, it is the oldest branch of engineering.
Mechanical Engineering is the study of science and its is application in machines to get new technology.

Automobile Engineering :----------

It is derived branch of Mechanical Engineering. It is strictly deals with the study of automobiles and machines related to automobiles .
It create new designs for automobiles.

So from the above two branches the scope of Mechanical Engineering is the biggest because it deals with innovating , creating and applying the new ideas to make new technology .

All the best..............
11th September 2015, 01:21 AM
Jitu.vide
Member+

Default Re: Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?

Automobile engineering is one of the branch of mechanical engineering.
If you are a mechanical engineering student you will get knowledge of automobile engg also. Because in syllabus of mechanical engg the contents of automobile are also given.
I advice you to do not change your field, you will get automobile knowledge also while studying mechanical engineering.

If you want to change then complete your diploma in mechanical engineering and then take admission for BTech / B.E in automobile engineering.
19th September 2015, 10:13 PM
DSP@1

Firstly you are eligible to do graduation in Automobile Engineering after completing your Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering.

If you are comfortable with Mechanical Engineering which you have done in your Diploma then Automobile Engineering in your graduation is not a problem to complete.

Coming to the scope of two streams Mechanical Engineering has more scope than Automobile Engineering in terms of jobs.

As Automobile is derived from Mechanical even by doing Mechanical Engineering you are eligible to get jobs related to Automobile stream.And moreover by doing Mechanical Engineering you will have wide range of choices in getting jobs whereas you will not have that chance with Automobile Engineering.

But if you are really interested in Automobile Engineering only then you can go for it without any problem by doing graduation in this stream also you can find job but little difficult when compared to Mechanical Engineering.
23rd September 2015, 06:53 PM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?

Hi Bro,

It is a good decision to do Automobile Engineering degree after doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering because these fields are interlinked with each other.In Automobile Engineering,you will study about the mechanical components of Automobiles and their internal working.Since you already have a good knowledge in Mechanical Engineering,so you will surely do well in Automobile Engineering also.

The combination of Mechanical and Automobile Engineering is awesome.Mechanical will help you in with new innovations and automobile will be the field on which you will be applying your innovative knowledge.

All the best.
5th April 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

my son want to do polytechnic in mechanic engg. after 10th , is it compulsary for him to do 2 in science by open to do b.tech/B.E.
please suggest clearly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?