27th January 2015, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?

dear sir, maam,
im working in kuwait country. my daughter studying 12th standert in india. next year she finish her 12th class. i relly wonted to send her to study in canada university. how i can apply? what documants i have to show? how i can appply studys bank loan in india? how long its take to go for studys visa to get? please gave me some idea

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  2. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  3. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  4. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  5. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  6. How to get a student visa for US? Requirements of that Visa? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Requirements and way to get student Visa to the US?
  8. Am I eligible for US visa with IELTS 6.5 bands overall?
  9. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  12. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  13. Am I eligible for permanent student visa in Canada?
  14. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education loan for MBBS 1st year student?
  16. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  17. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? What are the requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study M.Tech(Civil Structure) in UK? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
29th January 2015, 11:54 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?

To continue her further education in Canada, first she has to complete IELTS(General Module) exam. That's because most of the universities in Canada, offers admission by considering IELTS score of the students. So, first she should complete IELTS exam. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities by sending following documents along with application form.
1)Transcripts
2)IELTS Score card
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement

Education Loan:-
To get education loan, you should visit any bank and you should submit your education loan application form by attaching following documents
1. Admission letter from university
2. Proof of identity
3. Proof of income
4. Proof of residence

Procedure to get VISA:-
After getting admission letter, you should apply for VISA and you should face a interview at embassy of Canada. If your VISA is approved, it takes 1 or 2 weeks to get get your VISA.
15th June 2023, 06:43 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?

IELTS score card

Transcripts
LaOr's
SOP
Resume
Passport
Bank statement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?