23rd January 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?

hello respected ones,i am srinivas i took one year gap after
12th() now I joined in nit calicut,kerala for b-tech this year.I
belong to obc non creamylayer,andhrapradesh. can I simultaneously
apply for education loan and for any eligible scholarship? if so which
scholarship?as a non to student to ap can I get any a.p. state scholarship under obc category?i have inter 96.4%
and aieee AIR-17892 can i apply for kvpy scholarship with education loan? and what all scholarships can i apply with and without edu loan please reply me THANKING U

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Scholarship or Education Loan on low interest for admission in M.Pharm. without qualifying GPAT?
  2. What is the basic difference between Stipend and Scholarship? If I pass GATE exam will I get any scholarship?
  3. Can I get scholarship or educational loan after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP board?
  4. Can I get scholarship or education loan after scoring 84% marks in 12th MP Board?
  5. How to get a Scholarship after scoring 86% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. Am I eligible for Education Loan if my family income is below 1 lakh?
  7. Do I need to complete B.Sc and then go Aroad? Scholarship and loan scheme?
  8. How and for which scholarships can I apply after passing B.Tech 3rd year computer science?
  9. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  10. How to get financial assistance for further studies like scholarships?
  11. How many scholarship(Assistantship) will be provided by the government or others for GMAT qualified students? Is there any loan provided by banks on the basis of education?
  12. How to get Education Loan and Scholarship for Diploma in Civil engineering?
  13. How much scholarship is given to SC candidate? How much is the loan provided?
  14. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  15. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  16. How can I get a scholarship after scoring 90.8% in 12th? Details about the scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Availability of Study loan and scholarship for LLB?
  18. Is education loan possible for expenses other than tuition fees?
26th January 2014, 12:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for the excellent result in your Intermediate as well as AIEEE. You can definitely get education loan or scholarship. Moreover, you have NIT status which will make you eligible easily for the education loan and the banks will be jumping to offer your loan.

You can take scholarship as well as education loan. But once you take education loan, you need to inform your bank if you receive any sort of scholarship. The bank will not stop giving the loan but may ask to pay a certain amount of the scholarship amount to the bank.

There are various scholarships given by private organizations as well as Indian government. If you have done your Intermediate from CBSE board, then you can get scholarship from CBSE. Otherwise you can avail scholarships from organizations like TATA, LIC, BIRLA, Shau Jain Trust, Indian Oil. Some of the links are given below for scholarships.

www.dorabjitatatrust.org/id/45/edited/‎
www.licindia.in/GJF_scholarship.htm‎
pbs.southpoint.edu.in/‎
www.iocl.com/Aboutus/Scholarships.aspx‎
gandhifellowship.org/
sahujaintrust.timesofindia.com/‎
27th January 2014, 12:32 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?

Spanning from graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level programs in India, students can get loans. There are a lot of help for the under developed segment of the society from the Government of India. Recently, it has launched a scheme to provide full interest subsidy during the period of course and one year or six months after getting job. One can return the loans within the time frame. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing your credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. It is on the basis of the marks scored in the entrance examination, you will get the loan sanctioned.
18th July 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

sir, i scored 50% marks in 12th board from jharkhan.am i eligible for education loan.which bank give me loan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?