28th January 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I give CLAT 2015 exam if I am 20 years old?

Well actually I am in dilemma that my date of birth is 13 march 1995. can i give clat examination in 2015???

28th January 2015, 03:49 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I give CLAT 2015 exam if I am 20 years old?

Age criteria for CLAT 2015 :

"" A candidate should be below 20 years of age as on 1st July, 2015 (22 years in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability candidates. ""

Since you will be over 20 years age on 1st July, so you are not eligible for CLAT if you belong to general category.

For further information on CLAT 2015, Click Here
30th March 2015, 07:44 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I am in dilemma that my date of birth is 13 march 1995. can i give clat examination in 2015???
CLAT stands for the Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted by on of the fourteen NLUs .

If you want to apply for the undergraduate course then, you should have completed your 10+2 or intermediates or its equivalent from the recognized university.

Candidates should have secured at least 45% in their intermediates or its equivalent. For SC/ST category candidates it should be at least 40% marks.

For Undergraduate programme, age of candidates should be below 20 years as on 1st July 2015. In case of SC/ST category it should be below 22 years.

If you want to apply for Post graduation course then, you should have completed at least your five year LL.B or its equivalent degree in law from the recognized university.

They must have secured at least 55% marks in their bachelor course (For SC/ST it should be at least 50% marks).

For Post gradation programme, there is no any upper age limit.

According to the age limitation for undergraduate programme, you are not eligible for it. But, there is no any upper age limit if you want to apply for the post graduation programme.
31st March 2015, 11:07 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

CLAT means Common Law Admission Test. It is conducted by combination of fourteen National Law Universities.

For the LLB that is undergraduate course, you must have passed your 10+2 from a recognized board with at least 45% marks in it.

The upper age limit of candidates of general category should be below 20 years on 01/07/2015. For SC/ST candidates it is below 22 years.

So, if you are from general category then you can not apply for the exam but if you are from SC/ST category then you can apply for the CLAT 2015.
4th April 2015, 12:33 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

CLAT means "Common Law Admission Test" This test is conducted in India to allocate the seats for the LLB course which is a graduate degree course.
And offcourse you can give the paper of CLAT if your age is 20 years as its eligibility criteria to join this course is only intermediate from any of the three stream.

Some of the complete details regarding LLB is given as below:--->>

LLB stands for Bachelor of law .It's an bachelor degree course and the duration of the course is for three years after graduations.

Eligibility Criteria:- Intermediate in any stream .

Entrance exams for the admissions in LLB is:-->>

Common Law Admission Test,
Law School Admission Test,
National Law School Of India University.

some of the reputed college are as below-->>>

-Faculty of Law of University
-The University Law College
-Amity Law School
-Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies
-Bharati Vidyapeeth University
-Indian Law Society
-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
-New Law Academy
-Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law
-Delhi Faculty of Law
10th January 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I give clat exam 2020 if I am 19 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?