28th January 2015, 12:21 PM
ramaswami ta

Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience

i am 42 yrs housewife. i am a b.com grad. i dont have any teaching experience. can i do a b.ed course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing
  2. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed. after securing 49.97% in B.Sc. and 62% in M.Sc.?
  4. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  5. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  6. List of recognized B.Ed correspondence courses? I am working women and have no experience in teaching
  7. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  8. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  9. Which are the B.Ed correspondence courses? I am a working women and have no experience in teaching
  10. Information about the recognized B.Ed correspondence courses?
  11. Am I eligible for B.E after passing BBA with 67%? Universities offering the course?
  12. How to take admission in B.Ed in IGNOU with 40% marks in B.A?
  13. Where can I do B.Ed course being a Graduate and having no Teaching experience?
  14. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  15. Can a candidate of B.Sc in Fashion Designing from Annamalai University be eligible for B.Ed course from MDU?
  16. Notification of various paramedical vacancies in Kollam Esic Hospital? Details about the notification?
  17. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
21st April 2015, 09:22 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed course if I dont have any teaching experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramaswami ta View Post
i am 42 yrs housewife. i am a b.com grad. i dont have any teaching experience. can i do a b.ed course?
Definitely yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completing your graduation in commerce. You can apply for B.Ed course either Regular or Distance mode. Graduation is the minimum requirement to apply for B.Ed course. There is no age limitation to apply for this course.

There is no teaching experience is required to apply for this course. If you have completed your graduation with minimum 50% marks, then you are eligible to apply for B.Ed entrance test. The percentage criteria is depend on the university.

Minimum duration of B.Ed course is 2 years.

If you want to take admission in Delhi University or in IGNOU, then you have to score minimum 50% marks in your graduation.

You should pass the Common Entrance Test (CET) to get admission in B.Ed course, the selection is based on merit & the performance on entrance test.

The online application form available in the month of April-may. If you are interested in B.Ed course, then please check the official websites of the college in which you want to take admission. This examination is conducted by state universities.

You can apply for Delhi University B.Ed entrance test, online application is already available and the last date of applying for B.Ed Programme is 11, May,2015.

To get more information, please visit the official website of Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?