6th September 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

How to apply in IIT if I am a student of OBC?

a student belong to obc can have how many chance to apply for iit

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary for an OBC student to send OBC certificate along with application form? Can I apply for IIT SK Patna?
  2. Obc certificate changes in IIT: I mentioned OBC CL instead of OBC NCL
  3. Which all communities belong to OBC-NCL? Eligibility for OBC-NCL reservation in IIT examination? Scholarship or loan for such student? -- [New]
  4. OBC ceritificate issue date problem related to IIT exam
  5. Which are the colleges for MCA for NE zone student? What is the procedure of admission and how to apply for it? What is the entrance exam fees for OBC student?
  6. Can a Nepali student apply for AIEEE and IIT JEE after passing 12th exam? Am I eligible for the scholarships?
  7. Can I apply for minority scholarship for IIT JEE? I am a student of 12th and going to appear for IIT JEE exam
  8. Where should I apply after scoring 507 in GATE, 46 marks, 3397 rank in CS? Any chance to get admission in IIT and NIT?
  9. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  10. Will I get the benefit of OBC category if my father's income is 6 Lakhs/Annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Age limit for OBC category student to appear in IIT JEE?
  12. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure?
  13. Can a student do B.E from IIT Delhi or any other IIT after PG?
  14. In which OBC category do I below if my fathers salary is less than 2 Lakhs? Am I eligible for IIT seat reservation?
  15. Can I apply for CCMT after scoring 59.3%? I am a GATE qualified student in OBC category
  16. What is the procedure of IIT for mechanical diploma student?
  17. Minimum percentage required in AIEEE for SC candidate?
  18. What is the cutoff for M.Tech admission in IIT or NIT?
10th September 2012, 08:09 PM
ravichandran_p

Default Re: How to apply in IIT if I am a student of OBC?

To apply for IIT-JEE Examination, You have to passed your 12Th examination with minimum 60% Marks in Physics, Chemistry And Mathematics Subjects. But You can attempt IIT-JEE only twice, in consecutive years.

- Final year 12Th appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for IIT JEE Examination.

- Your age must be in between 17 years to 25 years.
21st April 2015, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply in IIT if I am a student of OBC?

I am a student of 12th. I am from a middle class family and can't afford for IIT. My caste is Muslim, is there any scholarships for Muslims so that I could go for IIT??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?