29th January 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?

hello. i have done my B.A in political science hon. I want to do MSW as my post graduation. but due insufficient knowledge about the dates of admission in any university in New Delhi,i could not get admission.So, will you please help me to get admission in any recognised university in New Delhi as a distance program in January.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  2. How to do MSW with distance/correspondence in IGNOU university in Hindi Medium? I am a graduation from Delhi university
  3. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  4. How to become a HR personnel? How to get admission in MSW course by distance education
  5. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course?
  6. Last date of application form MSW IGNOU distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last date for admission in correspondence MSW course in IGNOU university in bangalore
  8. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  9. Can I apply for Master of Social Welfare admission in Delhi University if final result of graduation is awaited? forms?
  10. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  11. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
  12. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Which university gives distance education facility in MSW course Kerala
  14. What should I opt for my M.Phil course either pursue this from Punjab or from Delhi? What's the exam date and admission procedure for SLET exam?
  15. Which is the study center of MSW in South Delhi?
  16. Can I get Education loan for MSW course through distance education?
  17. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  18. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU?
30th January 2015, 09:49 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello. i have done my B.A in political science hon. I want to do MSW as my post graduation. but due insufficient knowledge about the dates of admission in any university in New Delhi,i could not get admission.So, will you please help me to get admission in any recognised university in New Delhi as a distance program in January.
MSW Eligibility Criteria:

Applicant should have a Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 year) in any discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from any of the recognized universities.

Those applicants who have completed B.A. (H) Social Work with a minimum of 50% marks from any of the recognized Universities are also eligible.

Important Dates:
-Admission Bulletin alone with application forms shall be available from during the month of January,
-Last date for the receipt of application form February.
-The admission test will be held during the month of march.

For more Information, Please visit here - www.du.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?