30th January 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Will I be eligible for lecturer post if I do post graduation course through correspondence?

Will I ll be eligible to become a lecturer if I do my post graduation through correspondence?

What will be the disadvantage?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  2. What's qualification required for the lecturer post in degree colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for lecturer post after completing graduation?
  4. PhD can be done after MBBS without PG?
  5. M.Phil from IGNOU is sufficient for Lecturer post?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges
  7. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  8. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  9. Am I eligible to join the post of lecturer in government college?
  10. Is it possible to register myself for NET while studying MBA IT/Marketing?
  11. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  12. Which option is suits on me MBA(IT+HR) or M.Sc IT through correspondence? I have done diploma in software engineering from NIIT and graduation in B.Sc IT through correspondence
  13. M.Phil/M.Sc in correspondence after post graduation in Biochemistry?
  14. Am i eligible for Ph.D? I've completed my graduation and post graduation through correspondence
  15. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  16. Post graduation through open learning is beneficial for Lecturership in future?
  17. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? I have completed MCA but degree with Chemistry
  18. A post graduate(through correspondence) is eligible for Ph.D degree? List of top colleges for M.Sc(Zoology)?
30th January 2015, 09:30 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Will I be eligible for lecturer post if I do post graduation course through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Will I ll be eligible to become a lecturer if I do my post graduation through correspondence?

What will be the disadvantage?
Sorry that you are not directly eligible for lecturer post after completing Master degree course through correspondence. You need to appear and qualify in NET/SLET exam in order to get lecturer job. So, please apply for NET/SLET exam after Master degree. Here I am providing you the details regarding NET Entrance exam

National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted by University Grants Commission for year twice in a year during the month of June an December.

The minimum educational qualification required for NET Exam is Master degree in any stream with minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university and 50% marks for reserved category students.

NET conduct the exam for two posts Junior research fellowship and Lectureship.

- Junior research fellowship: Applicant age should not more than 28 years.
- Lectureship: There is no upper age limit for this post.

For any further information, please click here -www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?