30th January 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

In which all exams to qualify for pursuing MBBS in USA?

I am Pursuing mbbs in India and I want to do Postgraduate from USA so what Exams i need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to concerned colleges

30th January 2015, 12:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which all exams to qualify for pursuing MBBS in USA?

To get admission in PG medical courses in USA, you have to appear for GRE and IELTS exams. And you should score above 300 marks in GRE to get admission easily and even to get scholarships. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
30th January 2015, 03:10 PM
anair

Default Re: In which all exams to qualify for pursuing MBBS in USA?

The system of education for medicine is very different from that in India. You will have to get the license for any practice in USA. It is called USMLE or US Medical License Examination.
Do visit their web-site http://www.usmle.org/ and study the entire procedure very well.

Note that you will require reasonable sum of money for writing USMLE. You will also need to show proof of your financial stability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?