31st January 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IITJAM 2015? Reference books for JAM 2015?

I am studying BSc 2nd year I want to write IIT JAM 2015.How to prepare for it?what are the reference books to prepare for it?please tell me

31st January 2015, 10:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IITJAM 2015? Reference books for JAM 2015?

IIT JAM (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission Test) entrance examination is conducted by IITs every year for admission into Postgraduate programs like Master of Computer Applications (MCA) and Master of Science (M.Sc). You need to prepare very well for IIT JAM Examination and lot of dedication is needed. You need to make a schedule of what kind of subjects to cover first. Better to start with toughest subject, give full time preparation on those tough subjects. After getting full Idea, better to go with easy subject as it takes very less preparation. But make sure you cover all the chapters to secure good marks. After all good preparation, try to solve 15 to 20 previous model papers at least to manage valuable time.

Reference books for IIT JAM 2015 Exam:

>> Life Science Fundamental and Practice Part I and Part II by "Pranav Kumar"

>> IIT JAM (Chemistry) Solved Papers by "Ramesh Publishing House"

>> Objective Applied Geology by "R.K.Bopche"

>> Guide to Biotechnology entrance examinations (Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) by "Er.Prabhanshu Kumar"

>> IIT JAM MCA Entrance Exam Mock tests by "Amit M Agarwal"

>> IIT JAM MSc (Physics) Previous solved papers by "Ramesh Publishing House"

>> IIT JAM Mathematical Statistics by "Anand Kumar"

>> IIT JAM for M.Sc Mathematics Previous solved papers by "Ramesh Publishing House"
31st January 2015, 03:00 PM
Gandhali Thakar
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for IITJAM 2015? Reference books for JAM 2015?

1. Life Sciences--Fundamental and Practice, Part-I - Pranav Kumar

2. For JNU (CEEB) and JAM | Guide to Biotechnology Entrance Examinations - Er. Prabhanshu Kumar
3. IIT-JAM Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. (Chemistry) Previous Years Solved Papers (2005-2010) and Practice Test Solved Papers Latest Edition
4. IIT JAM MCA Entrance 2011 10 Mock Tests - Amit M Agarwal
5. Objective Applied Geology -R.K. Bopche
6. IIT-JAM : Mathematical Statistics- Anand Kumar
7. IIT-JAM M.Sc Mathematics (includes 14 Years Previous Years Solved Papers and Practice Test Papers) - Anand Kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?