2nd February 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Whether the certificate of MGU, Meghalaya is valid study MBA in China, UK, Australia and USA?

Hi,

I have heard many controversies about MGU Meghalaya . I am doing my BBA in Aviation Management from MGU Meghalaya. I am planning to go abroad to do further studies and some people told me that MGU Meghalaya certificates are not valid enough to do an MBA abroad . I am planning to do my MBA from either China , U.K , Australia or US . So please help me as i am worried about my future .

2nd February 2015, 11:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the certificate of MGU, Meghalaya is valid study MBA in China, UK, Australia and USA?

A certificate from Mahatma Gandhi University(MGU) is valid, because, MGU is recognized by University Grants Commission(UGC) and Bar Council of India(BCI). So, there is no need to worry about this issue, your certificate id definitely valid and you can continue your further studies in Aboard.
21st July 2015, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether the certificate of MGU, Meghalaya is valid study MBA in China, UK, Australia and USA?

Hi,

I have heard many controversies about MGU Meghalaya . I did BSc in Animation from MGU Meghalaya (from arena animation in Mumbai) . I am planning to go abroad to do further studies and some people told me that MGU Meghalaya certificates are not valid enough to do an MBA abroad . I am planning to do my MBA from U.K . So please help me as i am worried about my future .
30th July 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Iam doing my mba in mahatma ganshi univeristy nalgonda . Everyone is saying the certificates of mg for mba is not valid For any job ,.Pelase advise me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?