28th July 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria for GRE BASE? How much percentage is required in academics for this?

Admission criteria for GRE BASE? How much percentage is required in academics for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in overall academics to get job in Accenture?
  3. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  4. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  7. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  8. Am i elligible for on campus placement of Infosys with overall 60% marks?
  9. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  10. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) to appear in GRE?
  12. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  13. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  14. How can I get free scholarship in Canada, America or other developed countries?
  15. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  17. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  18. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
31st July 2015, 08:13 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria for GRE BASE? How much percentage is required in academics for this?

To get admission through GRE examination, you must have completed Bachelor's degree with an aggregate of at least 50% marks from a recognised university. No eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination however, you need to satisfy the admission requirements while applying for admission in Abroad Universities. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE examination. To get admission through GRE score, you need to report your GRE score for applying admission in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?