17th December 2009, 06:38 PM
bnithya19

I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam

Hi

I am a Bsc., Maths graduate. I wanted to know the eligibility criteria for attending group I exam.

31st December 2009, 05:49 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam

U can log on to official website of it and check there u will get all the information
www.tnpsc.gov.in/
31st December 2009, 09:33 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I want to know the eligibility criteria to attend TNPSC group I exam

Dont worry you are absolutely eligible for it.

group-1 consists of mainly executive as well as administrative post.

So,go for it.

best of luck
2nd January 2010, 12:03 AM
sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnithya19 View Post
Hi

I am a Bsc., Maths graduate. I wanted to know the eligibility criteria for attending group I exam.
tnpsc prefers mostly Msc graduates than Bsc graduates.so i request you to do Msc degree.having Msc degree you are surely eligible.

thanks.all the best.
4th January 2010, 06:32 PM
kusum singal

you can go through this link
www.tnpsc.info
you can eaisly get the information about tnpsc exams
8th January 2010, 02:18 PM
deepu

good afternoon sir, can other state students apply for tnpsc exams.
14th January 2010, 06:26 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

eligibility for tnpsc exam is :-

A Candidate belonging to other states should obtain a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of Tamil Nadu.

and other eligibility changes from group to group.....
generally graduation is the education qualification....

best of luck
22nd January 2010, 10:09 PM

Sir,now iam doing B.sc fianl year ,am i eligible to apply the tnpsc group 1 exam
27th January 2010, 10:53 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Yes off course,you are eligible for it.

Last date for online registration from its official website- http://tnpsconline.tn.nic.in is 27.01.2010

Best of luck
9th February 2010, 01:14 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

my dear friend,
you are elligible for it,so just prepare good.
13th February 2010, 02:52 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you are eligible for the group 2 exam. you can visit the site for more information and sample papers on www.tnpsc.info
14th February 2010, 08:43 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

you are eligible for it .. for further details log on to www.tnpsc.gov.in/
23rd February 2010, 01:29 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

hey friend,
as you are graduate,
so for the group 1 tnpsc exam you are eligible.
so
go and prepare for the exam.

ok
all the best.
15th April 2010, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Till high school i opted Tamil for my language paper.At higher secondary level i opted French for my language paper.Am i eligible for group 1 exam?
27th May 2010, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

HI M GAYATHRI
I HAVE COMPLETED MY BSC COMPUTER SCIENCE-2009, BUT I DO HAVE AN ARREAR.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR GROUP 1 EXAM.
27th May 2010, 04:06 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

QUALIFICATIONS: -

(A) AGE :

(i) MINIMUM AGE LIMIT - Should have completed 21 years (for all candidates)

(ii) MAXIMUM AGE LIMIT - Should not have completed -
(a) 35 years for SCs, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of
all castes.
(b) 30 years for candidates not belonging to any of the above said categories.
Age relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit will be applicable to persons
affected by the ban order as per the orders issued by the Government.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: -

A Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State
Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament
or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants
Commission Act, 1956.
2nd June 2010, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

i am a B.S.c.,graduate student what the percentage required to atempt group 1.
15th June 2010, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Tech 1st year in IIIT. I am interested in attempting for group exams. what is the percentage required? & which type of questions may be asked in that exam. On which basis?
16th June 2010, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

im studying B.E(EEE) in tamil nadu(thanjavur).sir,i finished my schooling by taking first language hindi instead of tamil.i finished 10th in cbse school and 12th in matriculation english mediam .i want to know whether i'll get government jobs through tnpsc in tamil nadu or if not whats the alternative.also kndly say the elegibility for writing tnpse exam.now my age is 20.please guide
2nd July 2010, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i'am prashanth just i want to know the eligibility criteria to attend group exam
7th July 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed BA,without intermediate.by this qualification iam eligible or not
18th July 2010, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I dont know to read or write tamil.Can I apply for group I exam.
25th July 2010, 12:53 AM
s.k.singh

here is the eligibility criteria.
the minimum age should be 21 year,maximum age does not exceeds the 35, and you must have a graduation degree then after you can apply for this exam
and there is reservation for the sc/st/obc as per the government rule.
31st July 2010, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

i am 38 years old ,&my qulification are c.t b.ed &14 years experance teacher in high school .can i apply to canada .
15th August 2010, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

i am B.Sc nursing graduate . am i eligible for group 1 exam
10th December 2010, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i am B.com completed student with45% of marks

i want to know i am eligible or not
10th December 2010, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir iam completed B.Com With 45% marks,without intermediate.by this qualification iam eligible or not
12th January 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM FROM TAMILNADU,A CIVIL SERVICE ASPIRANT.WHETHER I CAN WRITE OTHER STATE PSC EXAMS OTHER THAN TNPSC,UPSC.IF SO WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.PLEASE EXPLAIN.
4th February 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

am Durga B.sc IT,Age:23 am i eligible to write TNPSC group 1 examination?
17th April 2011, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

what the 10th & 12th percentage required in group 3 exam.....
2nd July 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a person with 'HINDI' as his second language apply for GROUP 1 - TNPSC?

Need experts high advice...
30th July 2011, 12:54 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

A Candidate belonging to other states should obtain a certificate of eligibility given by the Government of Tamil Nadu.

and other eligibility changes from group to group.....
generally graduation is the education qualification....

Thanks
30th July 2011, 12:38 PM
karthik44400

what must be the 10th 12th eligibilty for attending tnpsc exams (OC caste)...???
24th August 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

for tnpsc exam puducherry students are eligible?
i am final year b.tech(eee) student .
what are the jobs recruitment for my status?
3rd September 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i taken french as my 1st language in 12th,so if there is any problem in writing TNPSC AND UPSC
23rd February 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
actually 3 year ago my name is involved in one case but at last court give the dicision that i am not involve in that case and i am free i want to know that i am eligible for upsc or not?
1st March 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

sir am doing BE EEE final year,i want to know how to apply for the tnpsc group 1 exam
31st March 2012, 11:18 AM
jobsee

and other eligibility changes from group to group.
31st March 2012, 06:41 PM
karthikvkk

sol:-
dear friend

TNPSC(Tamil nadu public service commission) is a state level entrance exam of tamil nadu for recruitment into various government department against vacant seats. TNPSC conduct exam every year for the eligible candidates who want to serve people of tamil nadu and want to estabilish his career in government sector.following are the details regarding TNPSC:-

ELIGIBILITY:-
The candidates want to apply must be a graduate with 60 percent marks from recognished university or equivalent.

age of the candidate should be 21-30 years(relaxation available for sc,st,obc candidates)

HOW TO APPLY:-
Interested candidates have to apply in the prescribed format. Filled in application for should reach at mentioned address on or before last date.
the notification will be published in the newspaper , employment news and official website of TNPSC. candidates are advised to visit website regularly for any notification or make it a habit to study employment news regularly.
All the best........................
31st March 2012, 06:43 PM
karthikvkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnithya19 View Post
Hi

sol:-
dear friend

TNPSC(Tamil nadu public service commission) is a state level entrance exam of tamil nadu for recruitment into various government department against vacant seats. TNPSC conduct exam every year for the eligible candidates who want to serve people of tamil nadu and want to estabilish his career in government sector.following are the details regarding TNPSC:-

ELIGIBILITY:-
The candidates want to apply must be a graduate with 60 percent marks from recognished university or equivalent.

age of the candidate should be 21-30 years(relaxation available for sc,st,obc candidates)

HOW TO APPLY:-
Interested candidates have to apply in the prescribed format. Filled in application for should reach at mentioned address on or before last date.
the notification will be published in the newspaper , employment news and official website of TNPSC. candidates are advised to visit website regularly for any notification or make it a habit to study employment news regularly.

All the best..............................
14th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir am 43 years old and i finished B.Ed at 3 years ago. can i attend tnpsc exam?
12th December 2012, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

i'm working goverment school teacher. 22 year experience. i'm finished M.A,M.PHIL 3yrs
ago.can i attend tnpsc exam group1.write exam which promossion are allowed.
18th July 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hi im puducherry state, whether i can apply for TNPSC exam....
16th February 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I work in Indian air force.designation airmen wanna attend tnpsc. am I eligible for it.and I completed ma school by taking Hindi as my language..pls help me out am I eligible or not..if eligible for which group.
23rd June 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i'm put up in chennai after marriage, born a brought up in bng.. Know tamil to read.. Can I apply tnpsc a tet.. Where can I get the certificate of eligibility..
8th October 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have one arrear in 7th semester. am i eligible to write all the group exams in tnpsc or not ??
28th July 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

sir I completed bsc ( nursing) in the year 2014 Aug ,now I am working hospital shall I have eligibility to write tnpsc exam and also which group exam I
have to write tell me sir
8th December 2017, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I am priyanka from Hyderabad (telangana state)
My first and second languages in my SSC is Telugu & hindi. I completed Bsc maths in telangana state.

Am I eligible to attend the tnpsc exam?
10th February 2020, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I completed bsc nursing in the year of 2017.am I eligible to attend the tnpsc group 1 exa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?