6th February 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Which University will be good to do higher studies outside country?

I have just finished 12th and looking for a subject abroad , now i have choosen to study hotel management for honours in Malaysia. now my question is which university will be good for my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Which University will be good to do higher studies outside country? -- [New]
  2. Information regarding good Higher studies for me being a candidate pursuing B.Tech course?
  3. Minimum percentage that I should get to get in B.Tech to study MS in abroad?
  4. Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?
  5. Is it good to apply for higher studies in Canada after B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  7. What should I do Job or B.E.? Can I take Education Loan for doing B.E.?
  8. Will I face any problems in Higher Studies from Guwahati University?
  9. Impact of foreign universities on Indian Education System? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
  10. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  11. Best countries for studies in Structural engineering after B.E (Civil)? Where can i get good jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Best universities offering this course in Foreign countries? Which is the best country to pursue this course?
  13. Procedure of getting Scholarship for Higher Studies?
  14. If I take commerce can I enter in engineering field? Which one is better between science and commerce?
  15. What is the future of M.Tech? Will there be any job opportunities through M.Tech?
  16. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  17. Which are the courses that I can do for higher studies in Petroleum Sector?
  18. Difference between US and Australia? Which country is better?
6th February 2015, 02:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which University will be good to do higher studies outside country?

Following are some of the best universities, which are offering Hotel management courses in Malaysia.

Sunway University
Address:
No 5, Jalan Universiti, Bandar Sunway,
47500, Selangor, Malaysia

KFCH International College
Address:
81100 Johor Bahru,
Johor, Malaysia

Genting Inti International College
Address:
Lot 17-20, Putatan Point,
88200 Kota Kinabalu,
Sabah, Malaysia

YTL International college of hotel management
Address:
Starhill Gallery
SHC/T12 Level 1A-2,
181 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?