18th May 2011, 07:47 PM
islavatu sudheer kumar

After completing Intermediate how to get a government job?

hai
i had completed my intermediate in 2009, i am studying b-tech 2nd year, now i want to do govt job

23rd August 2011, 08:23 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: After completing Intermediate how to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by islavatu sudheer kumar View Post
hai
i had completed my intermediate in 2009, i am studying b-tech 2nd year, now i want to do govt job
After completing Intermediate how to get a government job?

There is very limited job opportunities for intermediate passed students .You will generally find the clerical jobs for which you have to face entrance exam .

Today higher degree is very important and if you don't have higher degree atleast graduation then you will have minimum chances of getting promotion later on .But if you want to join government job now then there is good knowledge for you .You can further complete your higher education while working through distant learning or correspondence course.This is a new thing which was not present in past.

So you can apply for clerical jobs only .

With Regards
ravik1214
23rd August 2011, 09:51 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After completing Intermediate how to get a government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by islavatu sudheer kumar View Post
hai
AS you tell you are doing b.tech then i will suggest you to complete you b.tech course then on the basis of you b.tech degree you will get many job option and opportunity in the government sector.so just complete you b.tech with good marks at least 60% .

but if you want to do government job on the basis of intermediate then you can go for the ssc which is based on the 12th.

apart from this you can also apply for the Indian army
2nd September 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my intermediate and now i want to do gvt job?i want to know what are the exams we should go through to get gvt job
28th November 2011, 07:41 PM

iam ramu sir intermidiate compleated join in degree bsc chemistry fail the heavy subject iam not intrest the degree.only passed with languages all groups fail plz requirst sir any government job applyed with inter iam also phycilly handicaped sir plz sir naaku emi cheyalo theliyadam ledhu plz sir
6th February 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my Post graduation in 2010, i am studying MBA, now i want to do govt job

With Regards
'Manoj Kumar
20th June 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my intermediate how can i get an government job.
14th April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs for Arts group student after completion of Intermediate
14th March 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

when the ticket collector exams going on ...til nw i didnt gt any notification....plze mail me on [email protected] the tte exam notification....plzee...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?