9th February 2015, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?

I am pursuing btech . i am in last year 7th sem .. i have 86% in 10th , 85% in 12th ...and till 3rd year in btech i scored 65 % .... but there 4 backlogs still is there . plss tell am i eligible for campus placement ..in companies like tcs , infosys, wipro ... do i have any chances of being placed
should i try for outside campus ... and from where i would know the latest crietoria for eligility in companies...
pls reply asap i infosys is coming in end of aug...

Related Questions:
10th February 2015, 03:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?

MNC's like Infosys, Wipro, TCS etc.., wont allow candidates with backlogs to be recruited at their company as fresher.

As 4 backlogs is bit too much to be eligible for MNC's companies. There is no chances of attending the interview.

Your academic qualification is good enough to be eligible to appear for interview, but you have active 4 backlogs.

Work hard and try your best to clear your backlogs.
4th September 2015, 11:01 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing btech . i am in last year 7th sem .. i have 86% in 10th , 85% in 12th ...and till 3rd year in btech i scored 65 % .... but there 4 backlogs still is there . plss tell am i eligible for campus placement ..in companies like tcs , infosys, wipro ... do i have any chances of being placed
should i try for outside campus ... and from where i would know the latest crietoria for eligility in companies...
pls reply asap i infosys is coming in end of aug...
I'm sorry to say that it is difficult for you to obtain a placement with 4 backlogs. Please try to clear your arrears as soon as possible.

Atleast try to clear 2 backlogs first since many companies allow candidates with 2 back papers. But you cannot expect it from TCS or Infosys. Anyway you may try to fetch up in any Startup company first and with experience thereafter you may pursue your dream in getting job at MNC like TCS or Infosys.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?