13th April 2012, 01:04 PM
atif ameen

For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?

i m ece final yr student 62% with 2 backlog , can y suggest private company
were applied me, and selection procedure

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  2. What is the procedure followed for recruiting B.Tech ECE candidates for job in private companies?
  3. Can I apply for software companies after completing B.Tech with ECE?
  4. List of private core companies in TamilNadu which provides job for ECE candidates?
  5. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  6. Which company should I prefer with 7.5 CGPA in 3rd year?
  7. How to apply for private companies in Hyderabad? Is any reference required? I've completed B.Tech(ECE)
  8. Which companies I can apply for jobs having 59% marks till 6th semester and a standing backlog?
  9. List of private and government companies who provide job for ECE candidates? -- [New]
  10. Names of the private companies which hire ECE students?
  11. List of companies offering training in ECE branch? Procedure to apply?
  12. Details about the companies offering internship or industrial training after 4th semester in ECE? Procedure to apply for them?
  13. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship while in 2nd semester of ECE?
  15. Can I apply for companies after clearing the backlog of 1st sem in 3rd sem? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of core companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduates? How and when I can apply for ISRO?
  17. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  18. Which are the companies where I can apply for summer internship in Allahabad and Lucknow? Procedure for the same and how to apply for it?
29th July 2012, 12:08 PM
sulphur-di-oxide

Default Re: For which private companies can I apply after scoring 62% in ECE with 2 backlog? What is the selection procedure?

First of all clear your backlogs..if you have already cleared then it does not matter in private sector whether you got 2 or 10-backlogs. So once they are cleared theese are of no threat to engineers anymore..
Secondly, improve your English..especially Verbal. Because decent communication-skills are must in present times for engineers in private sector.
Now since you have less % in engg. so you are not eligible for campus placements..But not to worry..You can always apply for off-campus jobs in companies like -
INFOSYS
TCS
WIPRO
TECH MAHINDRA
COGNIZANT etc..These are all IT-domain companies for if you are interested in IT-field.
Also you can try for Telecom-sector which have now-a-days good career-growth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?