10th February 2015, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and dates of PGCET 2015

Hi...!i am srividya.... me n my frnds want to know the eligibility criteria for PGCET 2015.... how it is useful for B.Sc students...what is the last date for applying to PGCET 2015.. please send the answer to id given below
[email protected]

10th February 2015, 04:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and dates of PGCET 2015

You must have a Degree with at least 50% marks to become eligible for PGCET 2015. This entrance exam is conducted for various Post Graduate courses like MBA, M.Sc, MCA, M.Tech and M.Arch courses. If are willing to study higher in your field then you should apply for this exam. There is 5% relaxation in marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

The date of application varies in different states because every state conducts their own PGCET. Usually, the notification for exam comes in the month of May/June and you should expect the notification during this time.

For more information visit http://www.appgecet.org
25th June 2015, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and dates of PGCET 2015

When will the last date for applying pgcet and how to do that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?