11th February 2015, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?

Sir/Mam,

I am a girl student of 12th science wishes to study in america on the basis of 12th science with scholarship... please guide how is it possible and which university will be feasible for her.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I take after completing 12th grade? I want to become a chartered accountant
  2. What all options available to do Graduation after failing in 12th grade?
  3. Can i get admission in BBA after completing 12th grade
  4. How to seek admission into Symbiosis college of Arts Pune after securing 54% marks?
  5. What kind of jobs are available for me after completing 12th with 47%?
  6. Which college I can get Graduated after 3 years gap from completing 12th grade?
  7. After completing 12th what particular graduation should I do?
  8. Will i have problem in building a good career? I've completed graduation after completing 6 month BPP program from IGNOU but didn't attend 10th and 12th std
  9. How to become an Astrobiologist after completing 12th grade with science stream ?Which subjects should I go for BSc?
  10. How to do MBA in HR after completing graduation in B.Com? Details about the institutes?
  11. Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges?
  12. How can I prepare for NDA exam? What are the physical needs required for NDA?
  13. How to continue studies abroad after completing 12th grade?
  14. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  15. Career options for PCMB group students other than medical and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to continue further studies abroad after completing 12th grade?
  17. How to join Indian Air force as a pilot after completing 12th in PCM and graduation with BBA?
  18. How to improve my 12th percentage after completing Graduation?
11th February 2015, 09:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?

Procedure to pursue graduation abroad after 12th :-

- You need to prepare for the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission.
- You need to prepare and appear in SAT and one english proficiency test between IELTS and TOEFL.
- You need to score good marks in them in order to avail opportunity in the top institutes of USA.
- You need to apply in the institutes as per your scores in the entrance exams along with a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to confirm the admission and apply for student VISA.
11th February 2015, 09:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Graduation course overseas after completing 12th grade?

To pursue Graduation course in Abroad after completion of your 12th standard, you need to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission in UG courses in US universities. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring top marks in these examinations, you can get admission in Graduation course in top US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?