21st August 2011, 02:37 PM
rhd

How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad?

I want to study m.tech biotechnology in abroad so what are entrance should i take to study in abroad please tell me some suggestions.

12th May 2014, 08:35 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad?

As you asking here about that you want to study M.tech in abroad and for that you want to know how you studied there. So let me clearing your doubts and telling you some way that can helps to you for study in abroad.

So now I am going to tell you about M.tech, M.tech is an technical study that can be held students who want to do master degree in technical line. And make their career with that so that you also chosen this as your carrier option. So for that you have to do 12th and your bachelor degree in your universities and schools and you have to do good in your 12th class study and in your bachelor degree study that should be above first degree and bachelor degree also in field of engineering that is in b.tech so that you can applied for the m.tech study as your master degree course.

So to get admit in good and best m.tech colleges you have to do well in your 12th and bachelor degree courses. And if you want to do in abroad you can apply for that but for abroad chance you have to be good in English.
28th April 2016, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study M.Tech Biotechnology in abroad? Which entrance should i take to study in abroad?

I am passed out in b.tech civil branch in india I want admission in oxford university and what is the rules in abraod like as entrance test percentage and other main information please give me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?