11th February 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

hello sir
please tell me how can i apply for
summer internship in sail or tata steel
after completion of 2nd year btech ?
my branch is EEE engg. i m a student of kiit unversity

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  8. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
  10. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  11. How to do internship from Tata Steel or SAIL?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel?
  14. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in Tata Steel Jamshedpur?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  17. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  18. Internship at Tata Steel for Computer Science 2nd year student?
13th February 2015, 04:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Tata Steel visits certain colleges for recruiting interns and kiit is not in that list. Hence you cannot get internship opportunity in tata steel from kiit in the second year. However, tata steel will come in your third and fourth year and you can opt for it at that time. But for now you can get training opportunity in tata steel. You can also get training cum internship in SAIL. SAIL do not recruit intern from second year hence you can opt for training opportunity. The procedure which you need to follow -
You need to contact the concerned branch's hr department and have a discussion with the hr manager or the officer-in-charge and follow the instructions as given by him/her.
11th April 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?

Hello sir
I am a diploma 2nd year student from government women's polytechnic college ranchi.I want to know how can I apply for summer training in tata steel company.what is the process.I am not an employee student.am I eligible to apply for training in tata steel company,Jamshedpur.
14th April 2015, 05:20 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Tata Steel and SAIL publish notification for the Summer Internship every year.The B.Tech,MBA Students cal apply for this Internship Program.The Candidate have to apply online or offline for the Internship Program.You can apply by visiting the website of these Companies and apply for the Internship Program in these training.After that they will send you the acknowledgment for internship.They can take the written test.After Qualifying the Written test.The another round for selection is GD and Interview.So prepare well if you want to do Internship from these Companies.
14th August 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am pursuing b.tech 3rd year of mining engineering from NIT JALANDHAR so please tell me how i can apply for interenship in tata steel means what is the procedure ??
23rd March 2017, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Now, I am studying at R.G.U.K.T I.I.I.T NUZVID, KRISHNA DIST. ,ANDHRA PRADESH. So can I get internship in TATA Steel?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?