11th February 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?

When will be upsc exams held in this year? What is the procedure of becoming customs officer? What is the portion for for upsc exams? Where is coaching classes being imparted for upsc exams in Gujarat state( gandidham) ? Plsssss give information and I am also very hard worker also provide every details for custom field.

3rd March 2015, 04:57 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will be upsc exams held in this year? What is the procedure of becoming customs officer? What is the portion for for upsc exams? Where is coaching classes being imparted for upsc exams in Gujarat state( gandidham) ? Plsssss give information and I am also very hard worker also provide every details for custom field.
To become a Custom Officer, you need to crack the Civil Service Examination. Civil Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year. The exam notification will be published in the month of June/July in the official website. To apply for this examination the applicant must have a qualified degree course from a recognized University or equivalent qualification.

-> Degree course in any discipline.

-> Age should be between 21 years to 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination.

-> Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories.

-> 3 years relaxation is applicable for OBC candidates.

-> 5 years relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates.

-> Applicants who are pursing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

The Selection Process consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by Personal Interview. The application forms are received only online mode and there is no offline mode application forms.

Tips to Clear examination :

-> Prepare time table for the examination and make detailed plan for the examination.

-> Collect the Previous year question papers from official website of upsc and even you can buy the recommended previous year question papers Book.

-> Attend the mock aptitude test.

-> Read the news paper daily for regular updation of the examination.

Coaching Centers :

-> Career Launcher

-> Chahal Academy

-> Chankaya Academy

-> Manas Academy.
19th April 2015, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?

Hello sir/mam i have given hsc exams this year and also i will complete my 18 yrs this year . Please tel me that how and when can i get into customs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?