12th February 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Respected Sir
please let me know can i study marine
engineering in btech after passing diploma
in electronics and communication by later entry?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  4. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  5. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  6. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  7. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Which field to opt after passing 10th standard exam?
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. What should I opt after class 10th if i have keen interest in Maths and Languages?
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  13. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  14. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. Any chance for lateral entry after completing ITI Fitter and diploma in Mechanical engineering
  18. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
13th February 2015, 12:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to get admission via lateral entry scheme in marine engineering if you had completed your diploma course in electronics and communication engineering. You can take admission in degree course of electronics and communication via lateral entry scheme since you had done diploma in that field unlike marine engineering. However, you can study marine engineering if you take admission in the first year of the course and pursue it for four years.
13th February 2015, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

No, you cannot study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering. LEET is an entrance examination which is conducted for candidates who have completed three years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in second year of four years Bachelor's degree course. By appearing and qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication Engineering but, not in B.Tech in Marine Engineering.
10th June 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study marine engineering after
completing diploma in Electrical and
Electronics Engineering?
18th February 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I had completed my diploma regarding cme (computer mechanical engineering ) branch.
I don't have any interest in this course.
I want to change my course in betech .
Regarding mining branch .
Plz suggest me how to change .
Thanku sir.
22nd May 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in marine engineering after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?