12th February 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?

hello sir,
i m in final year of bca. i have completed 12 with commerce background without having maths, but now i want to do mca so can i m eligible for doing it in pune university. and i also want to ask u that is there any specialization like mca commerce,mca science,and mca management.

13th February 2015, 03:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i m in final year of bca. i have completed 12 with commerce background without having maths, but now i want to do mca so can i m eligible for doing it in pune university. and i also want to ask u that is there any specialization like mca commerce,mca science,and mca management.
You are in final year of BCA course so you are eligible for any MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

NIMCET 2015 exam is already announced so you can apply here before last date of submission.

Publication of Advertisement: 11th February 2015 (Wednesday)

Last date for online submission of application: 06th April 2015 (Monday, 11.59 pm)

Availability of Admit card on Website for download: 08th May 2015 (Friday)

Date & Time of Exam: 31th May 2015 (Sunday)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?