16th February 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get free Medical seat in any Government college for OBC student?

hello
how many should i get to have a
free medical seat in govt collages in
india under the OBC catagory in neet ug?
please let me know as soon as possible
with regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks should I score to get a seat in government medical college in NEET?
  2. Can I get free seat in B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad if scored 181 marks in NEET being an OBC student?
  3. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  4. How many marks should I score in NEET to get free seat in Government Medical Colleges?
  5. How much marks are needed in NEET to get a free seat in medical college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a seat in government medical college through NEET? I have scored 11205
  7. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in any government college of Maharashtra?
  8. Can I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 425 in NEET?
  9. Minimum cutoff marks required for OBC student in NEET for BDS programme in Tamil Nadu?
  10. Can I get government medical college after scoring 73000 rank in OBC NEET UG?
  11. Marks required in NEET exam? How to get admission in government medical college of Maharashtra?
  12. What is the cutoff for OBC in government medical college at Akola Maharashtra
  13. Minimum marks required in NEET-UG to get admission in MBBS for OBC student?
  14. Minimum marks required to get a seat in government medical college for ST(H) student?
  15. Will i be getting any seat in Government Medical College under OBC catagory after scorin 196.5?
  16. Can I get government medical seat after scoring 73000 rank in OBC NEET UG?
  17. What is the cutoff marks for NEET UG for OBC category?
  18. Can I get a seat in any part of Indian Government Medical College? I am in standard 12th with 80% marks and 155 cutoff
31st July 2015, 05:38 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get free Medical seat in any Government college for OBC student?

One cannot predict the cutoff marks or the rank.

It depends on the following factors :

* The number of applications for the course.

* Demand of the course

* Number of seats offered.

But yes, you should give your best while preparing fr the examination, apply for whichever course you want and wait for the result.
After the result sit in the counselling and be optimistic.

All the Best
4th June 2018, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get free Medical seat in any Government college for OBC student?

I got 203 marks & 72 percentile in neet -2018 would i get free MBBS seat in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?