16th February 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for any private or government jobs with 84% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I passed my iti in branch of IT&ESM with 84.40 %.
Am i eligible for any government job?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for any private or government jobs with 84% marks? -- [New]
  2. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  4. B.Com or BCA: Better choice after 12th standard?
  5. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  6. Am I eligible for Government Jobs if I have done Mechanical Engineering with 58%? Will this percentage matter in private sector too?
  7. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  8. Am I eligible for all central government or private software jobs after doing B.Tech through correspondence
  9. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  10. Possible jobs for person with night blindness?
  11. Job opportunities for Mechanical Engineers with 63.25% in graduation
  12. Am I eligible for jobs in private and government sectors after passing BCA in 6 years?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  16. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  17. Am I eligible to study in private or government college through MBC quota if my cutoff marks in BDS is 178?
  18. Details about government jobs which are available after B.Tech? Eligibility criteria and percentage? Is government job better than the private?
17th February 2015, 04:30 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for any private or government jobs with 84% marks?

Yes, you are very much eligible to apply for government sector jobs and in various sectors.

Here are some list of government jobs in which you can apply for;

1. Army, Air force, Navy, etc by clearing NDA examination

2. IB(Intelligence Bureau) by clearing UPSC examination

3. You can also apply for RTC jobs

4. PO and Clerical post by clearing IBPS examination in banking sector

5. You can even go for SSC examinations and avail a job in government sector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?