19th February 2015, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?

hello
i have passed 12th from commerce side
& completed Graduatation from Arts site.
but now i want to complete B.Com degree from commerce site.
so can i apply directly T.y.Bcom.

20th February 2015, 10:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have passed 12th from commerce side
& completed Graduatation from Arts site.
but now i want to complete B.Com degree from commerce site.
so can i apply directly T.y.Bcom.
There is no such option available after completing the Graduation in Arts stream. However, you can apply for Master of Commerce (M. Com) or other accounting related course.

Those candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the M.Com. The qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized board with 50% of marks. The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation. Some colleges conduct their own admission test during the selection process. Most of the colleges give first preference to the students who have completed their graduation in Commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?