19th February 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Master's in Agriculture/Environmental Science through correspondence if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology?

hi sir
i have done graduation from industrial microbiology.i want 2 do master in agriculture or enviromental science from correspondence.plz tel me where can i do so .plz help me.my marks was 80 percent.but due 2 sum problem i cannot continue with my studies .now i again i want 2 start but correspondence.

20th December 2017, 11:07 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Master's in Agriculture/Environmental Science through correspondence if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Masters degree in Agriculture/ Environmental Science through distance mode after the completion of Bachelors degree in Industrial Microbiology.
You must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in bachelors degree to be eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed bachelors degree in Industrial Microbiology from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it can apply for the Masters degree in Agriculture/ Environmental Science through correspondence.
Eligible candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities to grab a seat. The duration of the said course is of 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?