15th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?

I m currently doin my Bsc in Computer Science through Distance Education of Annamalai University.
I want to pursue Masters Degree through a reputed regular college under Mumbai University.
Can i get into a regular course after doing my graduation through correspondence?
Am i eligible to apply for a masters degree holding a correspondence graduate degree certificate or will i have to do d master's also through a correspondence course?

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science? -- [New]
  2. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  5. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  6. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  7. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  8. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  9. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  10. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  11. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  12. Is it a good choice to do correspondence course from SMU after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  13. what should I do for doing M.Sc. in Computer Science through Correspondence after completing B.Sc. in Computer Science?
  14. What are the courses after BDS related to research? Eligibility criteria for studying correspondence BSc computer science?
  15. What can I do after passing BSc computer science? I have completed graduation
  16. How to pursue B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai after completing graduation in science(BSc)?
  17. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
11th January 2014, 05:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the masters regular. And i think it is best to do masters regular. And B.sc in computer science is a good course and it has good scope also and after that you can apply for the M.Sc in computer science and MCA course. Both are good courses and both have good scope also. So, you should take admission in any of the good college for the MCA.

And i think both the MCA or M.Sc in computer science are the best courses after the B.sc in computer science.

And for getting good college you have to apply for the entrance exam. this is best for you. After that you may get good job through the campus placement.
And you can also apply for the MBA course. It has good scopes and most of the students wants to apply for this course. This course is in trend.

There are so many courses in MBA you can apply for those courses in which you have interest and which is related to your field.

MBA in computers
MBA in IT
MBA in management
MBA in software

These are the best courses for which you can apply for this.And if you want to apply for the MBA then it is best to do MBA from a reputed college and for this you need to apply for the entrance exam.
There are so many entrance exams for which you can apply.

So, all are good courses so you can apply for any of the courses all are good courses.
5th February 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?

I have completed my b.sc (general) in distance, Can i join to MBA in regular, if yes please suggest me colleges in karnataka for the courses
24th March 2016, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM DOING BSC(IT) PRESENTLY FROM K.J SOMAIYA COLLEGE VIDYAVIHAR AND I WANT TO DO A BSC(CS) FROM CORRESPONDENCE FROM ANY COLLEGE OF MUMBAI
22nd January 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF BSC FORENSIC SCIENCE , WHICH COURSE WOULD I SELECT AFTER COMPLETING DEGREE, AND IN INDIA PLEASE INFORM ME WHERE THESE COURSE ARE AVALAIBLE
16th April 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc computer science ,can I do double Post Graduate degree through Distance Education...IF YES please say what courses i can do?
25th April 2017, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.SC Computer science in madras university. Am I eligible to do M.Sc
Chemistry in correspondence bangalore university
27th February 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

After graduation in bsc correspondance for next course/training if we join regular classes ? if they give seat?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?