21st February 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce

I want to know the name of the forms for government jobs for 10 2 commerce stream? Kindly provide me the information on what would be the eligibility criteria for the government job exams so that I can start applying for it right away. Awaiting for a reply soon. Thank you.

25th April 2015, 10:42 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce

You can apply for various jobs on the basis of your current qualification that is 12th passed from a recognized board in commerce stream because there are so many government jobs available for candidates passed class 10th and 12th in any subject but must be from a recognized board so just read the list given below of the jobs necessary to apply for a candidate passed in class 12th :

02. SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for LDC - Lower Division Clerk and DEO - Data Entry Operator post :

This examination is conducted every year for both the posts mentioned above and a candidate can apply whose age is between 18-27 years and having passed class 12th.

Maximum age limit is 32 years for SC/ST/PH and 30 years for OBC candidates.

02. Indian Post Office Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman and Mailguard jobs.

You can apply for assistants level jobs on 12th basis and other two jobs on 10th basis and your age should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years to apply and relaxation in upper age as per government guidelines.

03. Indian Army Clerks/ LDC recruitment : Candidate passing class 12th is eligible to apply and candidate must have knowledge of computers with typing speed of minimum 30 wpm in Hindi or 35 wpm in English.

04. State Police Constable Recruitment : Candidates can apply for police constable recruitment in state on 12th class basis and age limitations are decided by the state governments so that is different in each state.

05. KVS - Kendriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan and other universities LDC Recruitment :

Candidates can apply after passing class 12th in any subject from a recognized board and age should not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years to apply for this recruitment.

06. Assistant Grade III recruitment examination in state government : Candidate should be passed intermediate with a certificate of typing in Hindi or English with minimum 30 and 35 wpm speed respectively.

07. State Level Forest Security Guard and Ranger Examination : All candidates having minimum qualification is 12th are eligible to apply and this job is as per the preference of the candidate to work in any district of the state so you can apply for this job in Rajasthan, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Kerala etc.

09. Insurance sector - UIIC/ LIC/ NIACL/ NICL/ Oriental Insurance company assistant recruitment for candidates having passed class 12th with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply and age should be between 18-30 years.

10. Indian Railways Ticket Collector/ Clerk/ Junior and Commercial Clerk/ Group D posts are available on 10th and 12th basis so you can apply for these jobs as well.

11. SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination for candidates passed class 10th from a recognized board
26th April 2015, 09:54 AM
Ashwakh

You can apply for different jobs in Goverment sector with your qualification . (12th with commerce)

> You can apply for the different posts in Postal department .
Some are ,
1) Postal assistant
2) Sorting assistant
3) Postman , etc.

> You can apply for different posts in Police department .
Some are ,
1) Police conistable
2) Homegaurd , etc.

> You can apply for the post of Conistable in Indo tibetain Border police force.

> You can apply for the post of Soldier in Indian Army
24th January 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any app to know that there having government jobs
11th April 2016, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

how should i study for SSC lower division clerk examination to crash this exam and please provide me the selection process
30th March 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to ask you thant i have completed my 12 th and i want a government job in navy please guide me the steps to achieve my target
30th May 2017, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my puc so after 12 I want a gov't job in railway department so please suggest me
26th September 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to ask you that I have completed my 12th and I want a Government job in clerk post so, what is the procedure for that?
20th May 2020, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Any easy job for a commerce student after 12th cla
ss
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?