23rd February 2015, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?

hello
kindly tell me that can I take admission
in diploma engineering collage of
Ahmadabad direct after 10th?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Possibility of FYBA (Arts) directly after diploma in ENTC?
  3. How to take admission directly after completing last year diploma in electrical engineering?
  4. can I take diploma in Aeronautical engineering after completing 10th with 52% marks
  5. Admission to B.Tech from IIT in 2nd year after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. Admission in 2nd year of engineering after Diploma in Printing Technology?
  7. How can I join directly in 12th in Maharashtra board after completing 10th from the same board
  8. Is there any possibility to do engineering in foreign universities after completing diploma in India?
  9. Eligibility criteria for IT companies
  10. Possibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 10th student?
  11. Age and height required to become a custom officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  13. Direct admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering at VJTI College, Matunga for 10th student?
  14. Last date of submission of Polytechnic Forms of UP?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT B.E B.Tech in 2nd year after passing 10th class by Punjab Board and while pursuing diploma in 6th semester upto 70% in mechanical engineering in LPU?
  16. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  17. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
27th February 2015, 10:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?

10th is the minimum qualification required for getting admission in a Polytechnic Engineering Diploma course. You can apply for Polytechnic entrance exam of Gujarat State if you are willing to get admission in a Polytechnic college of your own state.

10th passed candidates can apply for this entrance exam and if you manage a excellent rank in it then you will have good chance of getting admission in a top college. Getting admission in a Government polytechnic requires a very excellent rank, hence, be prepared for the exam.
28th June 2015, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to take admission in Engineering Diploma course directly after completing 10th in Ahmedabad?

i have completed my 10th standard and iam doing DCA now so after completing DCA what will be the next?
5th July 2015, 10:21 PM
xiomi china

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
kindly tell me that can I take admission
in diploma engineering collage of
Ahmadabad direct after 10th?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
NO, you can not go for the direct admission to any of the Engineering college after completion your 10th standard to pursue your Diploma course. You need to take admission in any of the polytechnic college and then you have to apply for the Engineering college in which you will be admitted as a Lateral Entry only.
6th July 2015, 02:54 PM
pointer01

Hello,

For taking the admission in Engineering Diploma firstly you have to pass the entrance exam. After that you need to take admission in Polytechnic Diploma college.

After that, you will be able to take admission in Engineering Diploma.

GOOD LUCK.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?