25th February 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to apply for State counselling if scored 702 marks in AIPGDEE? Can I study MDS in any government or private college?

sir
i appeared for aipgdee this year and scored an air of 702..will i be able to get an mds seat in a govt or even a private college..also i completed my bds from army college of dental sciences and am a resident of bihar..will i be able to participate in state counseling for mds seat..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 154 marks in AIPGDEE?
  2. What rank I have to achieve in AIPGDEE to study MDS in AIIMS?
  3. Best book to prepare for AIPGDEE?
  4. Possibility to crack AIPGDEE from self preparation?
  5. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  6. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  7. Can I study MDS in other state if completed BDS from Rajasthan University?
  8. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  9. How to change dental college to do internships?
  10. Annual expenses of MDS course in government as well as private institutes?
  11. How can I apply for state counseling of Uttarkhand via AIEEE marks?
  12. List of the top 10 engineering colleges/universities(government or private) in Haryana? Can I get a seat in good college in Haryana through Haryana State Counselling? My rank in aieee is 4 lakh and state rank is 1 lakh
  13. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  14. Admission procedure this year to get admission for B.Tech degree? What is the package?
  15. Can I get any good private college through counseling in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 62 in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  17. Cutoff marks for government and private colleges in Indore? I have scored 50 marks in MPPET -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Suitable books for preparation of AIPGDEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?