19th May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Is the Lectureship in engineering college for enviromental studies full time or part time?

lecturership in engineering colleg for environmental studies(compulsary)including forS.E(sem-4).Isthis post is fulltime/part time according to university rules.&what is the basic pay for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time B.E equivalent to full time? Is there any course available in India?
  2. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  3. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  5. How to do B.Ed course through part time or full time? Which are the best colleges or universities?
  6. How can I do Diploma in Electrical being employee in UAE?
  7. What is the duration of external MBA?
  8. Which universities are offering M.Phil Biotechnology?
  9. Can I study MS along with job in Germany being an Architecture graduate?
  10. Procedure to move from full time MCA course to part time MCA? -- [New]
  11. Will I get admission in BCA in regular full time college after passing 12th from NIOS? Should I opt for part time university?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics part time or full time?
  13. Which are the MBA courses offered by DAVV Indore?
  14. Which is better to opt for between part time and full time MBA?
  15. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  16. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  17. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  18. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
6th January 2012, 06:10 PM
vishparshav1

Default Re: Is the Lectureship in engineering college for enviromental studies full time or part time?

its a full time job as its compulsary for btch students to study environmental science and there are a lot of openings in colleges paying u as much as they pay to normal lecturer....
all d best do look out for any such job ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?