26th February 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?

Hello
I am bachelor in commerce
and upper primary school teacher
in govt. Aided school for the last
20 years so can i apply for b.ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  2. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  3. How to study B.Ed course? I am a B.E graduate and a teacher in government primary school
  4. Can I apply for job in primary teacher in government school in Delhi? I am 36 years old
  5. What is the upper age limit for primary teahcer in government school of CBSE?
  6. Procedure to apply in UP Government Primary Teacher recruitment if qualified in UPTET and NTT 2 years course?
  7. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  8. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  9. What is the age relaxation to join upper primary school as a teacher in Kerala Aided Schools
  10. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?
  11. Can I get any benefit in WB school service exam if I am a government aided primary teacher?
  12. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit?
  13. What is the age limit for UP TET entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  15. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  16. Maximum age limit to apply for Government Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the age relaxation of MOBC candidate for Upper primary(Assam) teacher job? I'm a female candidate of 38 years and 3 months old
  18. What is the procedure to get admission in M.Ed?
28th February 2015, 05:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study B.Ed being a Upper Primary Government School Teacher since 20 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am bachelor in commerce
and upper primary school teacher
in govt. Aided school for the last
20 years so can i apply for b.ed?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing a Bachelor degree in Commerce stream. Those candidates who have completed their Graduation course are eligible to apply for B.Ed course. Since, you have teaching experience so it is helpful at the time of B.Ed admission process. Here, I am providing the basic eligibility criteria required for B.Ed course.

Applicants having a bachelor degree in any discipline with not less than 50% marks of any of the recognized University are eligible to apply for B.Ed course· Students pursuing their final year studies followed they must complete their graduation can also apply. The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained in entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?