26th February 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE?

Hello
I got 4956 rank in PGCET for ECE stream. Can you tell me what all colleges I can get in Karnataka. I am unable to find the cut-off ranks for PGCET online. PLZ help me with this.
With Regards
Kalyani Reddy

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  2. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  3. List of colleges I can get into after scoring 496 rank in PGCET(ECE)
  4. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  5. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  6. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  7. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  9. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 6482 rank in PGCET?
  10. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  12. List of colleges where I can get after scoring 695 rank in PGCET? Opening and closing rank of different colleges?
  13. List of Colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 480 in PGCET Exam for Chemistry?
  14. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  15. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  16. In which colleges can I get after scoring 1635 rank in PGECET(ECE)?
  17. Which are the universities supporting PGCET? List of the colleges?
  18. Can I get seat in good colleges having secured a rank of 6400 in PGCET after the completion of B-Pharmacy being a candidate of BC category?
3rd April 2015, 10:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE?

You can get admission in following colleges in Karnataka

1. East West Institute of Technology, Bangalore (Karnataka), Off Magadi Road, Vishwaneedam Post , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560091

2. SJC Institute of Technology (SJCIT), Chikballapur (Karnataka), P.B.No. 20, B.B.Road , Chikballapur (Chikkaballapura Dist.) - 562101

3. Reva Institute of Technology and Management, Bangalore (Karnataka), # 226 & 227, Kattigenahalli, Jala Hobli, Bagalur Cross, Yelahanka , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560064

4. MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore (Karnataka), Near ITPB, Whitefield , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560067

5. Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology (NCET), Bangalore (Karnataka)
Nagarjuna Educational Socity, #352, 13 'A' main, 80 Feet Rood, Yelahanka New Town , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560064

6. Christ University, Bangalore (Karnataka), Hosur Road , Bangalore (Bengaluru Dist.) - 560029
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?