2nd November 2011, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?

iam annie i secured 5274 rank in pgecet i belong to sc category a do i have any chance to get seat in mpharm colleges in hyderabad please reply me eeeeeeeee to my mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  2. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured 4956 rank in PGCET-ECE?
  3. Best colleges for M-Pharmacy course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Hyderabad and Vizag to a candidate who has secured 903 rank in PGECET? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission in Hyderabad after scoring 3870 in PGECET? I am from BC-D category
  6. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam?
  7. In which colleges I can get admission in Hyderabad with a rank of 3164 in PGCET?
  8. Which M.Pharm colleges can I join after scoring 5300 rank?
  9. Is there any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 9200 rank in PGCET?
  10. Seats available in PGCET based Hyderabad or Vizag colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in top colleges in Hyderabad with a rank of 8660 in PGCET Exam for the year 2012?
  12. Which colleges will I get in Hyderabad after scoring 8870 rank in PGCET
  13. Will I get a chance to get a seat in government college in Hyderabad after scoring 826 rank in PGCET in Chemistry stream
  14. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  15. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 7400 in PGCET?
  16. Where can I get seat in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured a rank of 133 in PGCET with Biotechnology branch?
  17. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  18. Names of colleges in Hyderabad which I can get admission with a rank of 788 in PGCET with CSE stream?
2nd November 2011, 02:55 PM
eswar67

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?

yes my dear frd..u have chances of getting last year last rank for SC is 5467 so try in the counselling..u can get admission all the best...
1st June 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?

what rank should i get in pgcet for securing seat in university im nt havng reservation
25th June 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of hyderabad having secured a rank of 7585 in PGCET
25th June 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in JNTU Hyderabad having secured rank of 3487 in PGCET having reservation SC
30th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Telugu Ramya

Is there any chance for me to get admission for m.pharm in bestcollege in hyderabad having secured a rank of 1914 in pgcet. Iam belongs to oc category.
15th July 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

which colleges i can get admission for M.PHARMACY having secured rank 7500 pls let me know plsssssssssssssssssss
my mail id [email protected] and [email protected]
31st August 2012, 02:33 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad

M N R College of Pharmacy Hyderabad
Sitha Institute Of Pharmaceutical Sciences Hyderabad
Anwarul Uloom College of Pharmacy Hyderabad
Gyana Jyothi College of Pharmacy
HyderabadG Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy Hyderabad
Deccan School of Pharmacy Hyderabad
Malla Reddy College of Pharmacy Hyderabad
Global College of Pharmacy Hyderabad
Sultan-Ul-Uloom College of Pharmacy Hyderabad-
Teegala Ram Reddy College of Pharmacy Hyderabad
4th November 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

i've secured 1700 rank in pgecet n i belong to bc-b..... can i get a seat in jntu university of hyderabad ? plzzzzzzzzz reply
4th November 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i've got 1700 rank in pgecet 2012.... can i get a seat in jntu university hyderabad?
4th November 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i've got 1700 rank in pgecet 2012 ..... i belong to bc-b ... can i get a admission in jntu university hyderabad?
4th June 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hii i got 6353 rank in pgecet i want 2 do m.phm in analysis can i expect analysis with my rank and suggest me a good college
21st June 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hey i got pgecet573 rank is there any chance for me getting a seat in sultan ul uloom college of pharmacy and am a minority student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?