28th February 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?

Hello
I am Bobbili Anasuya working in School Education Department. My qualifications are B.Com, M.A(English) through correspondence. Now I want to do Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) through distance mode from any university. I am not having the teaching experience. I am eligible to do the B.Ed course or not?

1st March 2015, 10:00 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?

Yes you are eligible for B.Ed through distance, because the minimum qualification required for B.Ed through distance and full time course are:

1. You must have passed your bachelor degree from any stream

2. Your score in final year of the graduation should be more than 45% and above

3. You should pass in the qualifying exam for this course.

4. You should be qualified in each and every subject of your bachelor examination in order to go for B.Ed
14th September 2016, 11:49 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?

Yes you are eligible for BEd in distance mode .B.Ed programme is 2 years.

The basic requirement to get admission in Distance College/University:
  • A Graduate Degree /Post Graduate Degree from a Recognize Universitywith 50% of marks .

• Some Distance Universities are:

Andhra University School of Distance Education (AUSDE), Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) - Bachelor of Education (BEd)

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University (MPBOU), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Maharshi Dayanand University Directorate of Distance Education, Rohtak, Haryana

Panjab University Department of Correspondence Studies, Chandigarh

Tamilnadu Open University - Bachelor of Education - Distance Mode (BEd (DM))
6th March 2018, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

I am a bank employee and i have passed BA also. Can i do B ed from any correspondence or distance university. Is there any rule that candidate must be a private teacher to do Bed from these types of universities. I read in kota open university that from the day candidate fills the form he must be teaching in a school
30th June 2020, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

I am a force employee. I have passed BA also now may I take a degree of be d through distance fm any University of India. Please guide me.
6th July 2021, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible to study B.ED through correspondence being an employee in school education department as i completed my b.tech in ECE Stream and if so eligible which courses should i take?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?