2nd March 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?

Hello everyone,
If I do my 11th commerce from CBSE Board
and I give my 12th from WBCHSE Board privately
so is it allow?
Please help me to know!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  2. Can I appear for 12th exam privately without giving 11th? Can I appear for 12th exam of Maharashtra board exam
  3. Can I get admitted in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?
  4. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  6. How to do graduation privately from Delhi after scoring 52% in 12th CBSe board?
  7. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  8. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  9. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE in Chandigarh if completed 11th CBSE from Rajasthan?
  11. Can I change the subjects in 12th after passing 11th? I have done my 11th from CBSE board this year
  12. Will it be aright decision to admission in school at 12th after leaving coaching? Which board is better CBSE or RBSE?
  13. Whether a candidate from distance education can appear in 12th CBSE Board exam if not qualified in 11th?
  14. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  15. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  16. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board?
  17. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  18. Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?
4th March 2015, 11:46 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?

No, You cannot pursue your 12th standard from WBCHSE board, because, every candidate should complete his/her 12th standard from the same board, where he/she has completed their 11th standard. And only then the candidates can get a valid certificate, which states that they have completed their Higher secondary schooling. So, now it is not possible for you, to change to WBCHSE board and You should continue your 12th standard under CBSE board.
6th January 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?

Are calculators allowed in physics practical examination in 12th standard of WBCHSE
11th May 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in class 11 in wb board after completing class 10 in icse board?
15th May 2017, 09:09 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can i get admission in class 11 in wb board after completing class 10 in icse board?
In order to get admision in 11th standard in WB board is very easy.
Just bring all the required documents at the desk of admission.
Required documents are given below.
1. Marksheet of 10th standard (for DOB proof)
2. Migration certificate.
3. Character certificate (signed by the head of your school)
4. Provisional certificate of 10th standard.
Thanks.
6th June 2018, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Passed 11 class in 2017 with bengali english physics chemistry mathematics biology and not allowed in test examination , now I intend to change my subject for hs 2019, how can I do it?
9th June 2018, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

After passing 11from wbchsed in 2017 and not allowed to appear hs exam in test exam for 2018, now I intend to appear hs by changing subject ,please inform about the rules
27th October 2020, 12:31 PM
Shahnawaz Jafri

Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th? No you cannot do that. Once you have registered your name in a school in class 11 you have to study both class 11 and 12 in that same school. You cannot change school after completing class 11.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?