5th March 2015, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Hotel Management course offered to 10th student? List of colleges in Nashik and Aurangabad?

Hello everyone,
Is there Diploma in Hotel Management after 10th?
I also want to know some names
of collages of Diploma in Hotel Management
in Nashik and Aurangabad.

6th March 2015, 09:56 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Diploma in Hotel Management course offered to 10th student? List of colleges in Nashik and Aurangabad?

I would you like to tell you that eligibility criteria for Hotel Management course is minimum class 12th qualification is required and then only you will be able to take admission in Hotel Management course, but you can have some idea for future purpose so some of the colleges in Nashik are:

Amro Institute

Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir college of Hotel Management and Catering Technology

In Aurangabad you can take admission in:

Institute Of Hotel Management (IHM)
7th March 2015, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Hotel Management course offered to 10th student? List of colleges in Nashik and Aurangabad?

No, Diploma in Hotel Management course is not offered for 10th class candidates. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required is "10+2" or "Intermediate" or its equivalent Examination from a recognized university. So I can clearly say that, "Diploma in Hotel Management" course can be done only after completion of 12th class and not after 10th class. So I suggest you to study 12th class to be eligible for this course, and make sure you have good command over written and spoken English.

Colleges offer Diploma in Hotel management in Nashik:

>> AMRO Institute
Ph. No: 0253-2029815
Address:Surajkund Gat No 64/3 Mumbai_nashik Highway (NH-3), Rajurbahula, Nashik, Maharashtra-422010
http://www.amroinstitutes.com

>> Mahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
Ph. No: 0253-2628281, 2628283
Address: Agra-Mumbai Highwat, Nasik, Maharashtra-422003

College offer Diploma in Hotel Management in Aurangabad:

>> Institute of Hotel Management, Aurangabad
Ph. No: 0240-6511159
Address: Dr.Rafiq Zakaria Campus, Rauza Bagh, Aurangabad, Maharashtra-431001
http://www.ihmaurangabad.ac.in
13th June 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my 10 class now I want to do hotel management I want to know collage in Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?