25th November 2014, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?

greetings of the day
respected sir,
i am Shakthi srivastav had just passed out my 10th & i am interested in perusing my self in hotel management field .so, i just want to know that i am i eligible for doing hotel management course or not

26th November 2014, 08:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?

After completion of 10th standard, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Hotel Management course. But, if you are interested to pursue Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management course, you must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. The duration of Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management course is 3 to 4 years.

Following is the list of various degrees and courses offered in Hotel Management are :-

-->Bachelor of Arts in Hotel Management
-->Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
-->Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management
-->BA (Hons) in Hotel Management
-->BBA in Hotel Management
-->Master of Science in Hotel Management
-->MBA in Hotel Management
-->Diploma in Hotel Management
-->Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
-->Certificate Courses in Hotel and Catering Management

26th November 2014, 11:43 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student?

There are different diploma and certificate courses under Hotel Management which you will easily apply as you have completed 10th standard. Courses like Diploma in Hotel Management, Food Production, Accommodation Operations and Restaurant & Bar Operations are available for 10th passed students. Certified course in Food Production is also available. But pursuing these courses may not help you to build your career. There are very less opportunities after completing these courses and very less scope. Therefore, it is advisable to complete 12th and then, go for Bachelor's degree courses in Hotel Management to have a better career scope.

25th May 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I completed 10th after 10th I joins ITI 2 years completed. After ITI I complete Apprentiship training in BHEL. I have work experience in restaurant 2.5 years in KFC now I like to join hotel managem its posibel ah or not

4th July 2015, 08:08 AM
unique99

If you want to pursue Hotel Management course you are to follow 3 years diploma Hotel Management course.If you want to do Graduate course in Hotel Management course you are to complete 12th standard with 50% marks from the recognized board.

Courses and degrees available in Hotel Management:-

1.Diploma Hotel Management course.

2.Degree Hotel Management course.

3.MBA Hotel Management.

31st January 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I have pass class 10 from igno now Iam interested to join Hotel Management in bangalore

17th May 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take MBA in Hotel Management after PU or studying Degree (BSc) in Hotel Management is compulsory?

8th June 2017, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What stream we should take after 10th if we want to do degree in hotel management

4th September 2017, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

My name is m.pavan Kumar I completed 10th stand I want to join in hotel management of Chennai I can i have choice to join please reply

12th June 2018, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

The male applicant has backlog in 10th, I Want to pursue hotel management course what are the options available
Mean 9th pass

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?