5th March 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad

Hello
I will complete my B.Sc in Computer Science in this year.
I would like to know about the universities
offering Integrated PhD in Computer Science
in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  2. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  4. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  5. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  6. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  7. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Microbiology) course for B.Sc(MLT) graduate?
  8. List of universities offering admission through GMAT in Abroad? Can I qualify GMAT if prepare for CAT?
  9. List of universities which offer MBA course in Abroad with scholarship
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi in Abroad?
  11. Universities offering chemistry course in abroad? How much to be scored in GRE to get these courses?
  12. Names of the universities which offer Home Science Ph.D admission? List of those universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
  14. Reputed universities which offer MS in Abroad?
  15. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  16. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  17. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Design course in India
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
6th March 2015, 01:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad

I am sorry to say that you cannot pursue Ph.D course after the completion of Bachelors degree. That's because candidates who have completed Master's degree are only eligible to pursue Ph.D course. So, first you should complete MS or M.Tech in computer science, to pursue Ph.D in Computer science.

List of universities offering Ph.D(Computer Science):-
Following are some of the universities in Aboard, which are offering Ph.D(Computer Science)

Duke University
Address: Durham, NC 27708, United States

Columbia University
Address: 116th St & Broadway, New York, NY 10027, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

Georgetown University
Address: 3700 O St NW, Washington, DC 20057, United States

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

University of Toronto
Address: 27 King's College Cir, Toronto, ON M5S, Canada
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?