13th January 2011, 04:17 PM
akshatashetty

IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?

I need to know the book and the syllabus to prepare for the entrance test for IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics.
Also which other institutes provide this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. Books and syllabus for integrated PhD in Computer Science at IISc?
  4. How to prepare for the entrance test held by IISc for admission into integrated Ph.D course? Which are the different institutes providing the course?
  5. Syllabus for IISC entrance exam for Integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  6. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  7. How can I study Integrated PhD after completing B.Sc in Mathematics?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  9. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  11. What is the syllabus of Integrated Ph.D. in Mathematics?
  12. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD after completion of B.Sc(Mathematics)?
  13. Can I apply for Fellowship to study Integrated PhD(Mathematics) being a MAthematic postgraduate?
  14. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  15. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  16. Books that are to be referred for integrated Ph.D in Mathematics?
  17. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name? -- [New]
  18. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd January 2011, 10:52 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?

Attached here detailed syllabus for integrated Ph.D. course in Mathematics from IISc [Indian Institute of Science].
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IISc-Syllabus&QuestionPaper.pdf(2.98 MB, 720 views)
24th January 2011, 01:16 AM
monika bharmoria

Default Re: IISc integrated PHD course in mathematics Syllabus and Books? Which other institutes provide integrated PHD course in mathematics?

i have got you last 2 year question papers of the exam.. i have attached them. and the syllabus as well
Attached Files
File Type: docx attachment.docx(31.5 KB, 284 views)
File Type: docx attachment1.docx(31.3 KB, 222 views)
File Type: docx attachment3.docx(1.13 MB, 237 views)
5th December 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

what are the books to refer for entrance test for iisc integrated Phd in maths? can i get coaching for this anywhere?
21st February 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

integrated phd in physics
22nd November 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

how many years is the course of integrated ph.d in mathematics?
22nd July 2014, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in mathematics got 71.78% in 2010and Msc in computer science (44.45%) in october 2014 Can I pursue a integrated phd in mathematics ? and tell whether i m eligible for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?