15th March 2015, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?

I am willing to take diploma course in electronics & telecommunications, i got 73%. In maths 51 marks & 61 in science. kindly advise? Will that help me to have a better future? What would be the scope for it? Awaiting for a reply soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  2. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  3. Can I apply for Government Job having completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications stream?
  4. Previous years question papers and model papers for diploma in electronics and telecommunications engineering under WBSCTE
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  6. Where will I find best job for diploma in electronics and telecommunications?
  7. List of books for Mechanical Engineering for GATE preparation?
  8. Can B.E(CSE) Graduates apply for BSNL TTA Exam?
  9. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  10. Can I apply for Merchant Navy course having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  11. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering or Aviation on the basis of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  12. Can I apply for senior Assistant Post(Electronics) after passing Polytechnic Diploma in ETC?
  13. How can I join BARC NDT course after passing 10th with 43% without science and Maths?
  14. How to enter in 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering after finishing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which branch is better between Electronics and Electronics & Telecommunications after scoring 77% in 12th?
  17. Will there be any special quota for Ex-serviceman in UPSC Exam?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
18th March 2015, 05:46 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I take diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunications?

Electronics and Communication Engineering deals with electronic devices and software interfaces. It has a wide range of applications that helps to make our life comfortable and more convenient. It helps to increase productivity in various industries such as oil, energy, agriculture, telecommunication media including television, radio and computers. The course is also applied to many other important sectors such as steel, petroleum and chemical industries; healthcare industry; and transportation industry.

Basic Eligibility UG: For admission in a bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary school certificate (10+2) examination with science subject such as biology, maths and chemistry. For IITs, It is mandatory to qualify in the Joint Entrance Examinations (J.E.E). The duration for the course is 4 years.

PG: The eligibility criteria for pursuing a master’s degree are holding a bachelor's degree in (B.E/B.Tech) or any other equivalent branches of engineering. The duration for the course is 2 years.

Others eligibility for diploma courses: To pursue diploma course in electrical engineering, candidates should be 10+2 pass in science stream from recognized board examination. Electronics and Communication Engineering opens up great career prospects for the students gets Service Engineer, Software Analyst, Technical Director, Field Test Engineer, Senior Sales Manager, Network Planning Engineer, Customer Support Engineer, Electronics and Communications Consultant, Research & Development Software Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?