15th March 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?

How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th? What is the process which we need to follow up for the same? Is it easy to get admission in NIT or we need to write some exam for it? Please provide me the answer soon as I don't want to waste any time.

15th March 2015, 10:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?

No, you cannot get admission in Diploma course in NIT after completion of your 10th standard because, NITs does not offers Diploma courses. NITs offers only Bachelor's and Master's degree courses. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in NIT, then, you need to pursue 12th standard instead of Diploma course to get admission in B.Tech course in NIT because, NITs does not offers Lateral entry admissions to B.Tech course. Since, the NITs does not offers Diploma courses, you cannot get pursue Diploma from NIT after completion of your 10th standard.
1st April 2016, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?

What's right ? Is it okay to go with diploma or should i complete my 11th and12 th ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?