15th March 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply, syllabus and date of Pune University PET(Biotechnology)?

My greeting to you Sir/Mam,
I have completed my M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Now I want to do PhD in Pune university.
May I know the procedure and the date of PET exam?
Kindly send me the syllabus also for my subject.
Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure for admission for M.Com from Pune University?
  4. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  5. How can I apply for B.Ed from Pune University? How may I get CET syllabus and study materials? I've done M.Sc in Microbiology
  6. How to apply for Ph.D after passing MBA from Bharti Vidyapeeth university, Pune? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  8. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  9. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  10. Procedure for admission in Teaching after pursuing B.Ed from Pune University?
  11. Procedure and syllabus of mba cet of pune university?
  12. Procedure and last date to apply for MHRD Scholarship in Pune?
  13. Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  14. How can I apply for Ph.D in microbiology at Pune University?
  15. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  16. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  17. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  18. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
30th March 2015, 10:13 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply, syllabus and date of Pune University PET(Biotechnology)?

Pune University PET Exam has been already over on 04th March 2015. To apply for Ph.D course, you need to clear the Ph.D entrance examination which is conducted by Pune University. To apply for this examination, you should have completed master degree from a recognized university. You must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories.

You get the application forms in only online mode. There is no offline mode of application forms. To apply for Ph.D entrance examination, you need to register on official website of pune university online application. After successfully registering the online application. The username and password shall be emailed to you on registered E-mail ID. It will be used for further transactions. You can pay the fee in any mode like internet banking and credit/debit card.

Procedure to apply e-application : Click Here !!!

Pattern of the Examination : The entrance examination will be consist of Paper - I and Paper - II. Paper - I consist of 3 parts and they are language competency, numerical ability and logical reasoning. Paper - II consist of paper of you chosen. I attached the syllabus of Pune University Ph.D Biotechnology. I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf PhD_Course_Biotechnology_Pune University..pdf(72.3 KB, 83 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?